Happy Living F!TR!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

final and naruto

hummmph...aaargh final is coming and im soo damn scared of it..
gee...i really dont wanna fail any of the course rite now...ugh
hooo....pray for me...pray for me..
i'll try hard to study, but i dont know if my brain could handle it..
hiks..hiks..

another place somewhere in my mind:
hiyaa...i watch naruto 106, finally. lia succesfully download it, and wooo that was the end of that story..next 107 will be more interesting... huhuhuh naruto with his rasengan will fight sasuke with his chidori
huhuhuhu...cant wait for 107 to come out...another one week to wait..hohoho
oh and anyone of u who knows where i could download black cat manga, please tell me. so far i'd read through volume 11... and i lost the person who has it in the mirc (i might be in the wrong channel, though)
hehehehe...such a baka

and o yeah..i like to show u a car..



hohoho...this is my fave car of the day..hohohoho
gepuk agree it was a cool car..hohohohohoho..yeaaah!!
stopping now...kinda post too long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home