Happy Living F!TR!

Monday, November 01, 2004

boring life's journal begin

huoo..what a life.
my new blog ...my very personal blog.. a blog that will describe the life of my boring life.. (so, for those of you who read this, prepare to be bored.. or u might want some exciting stuff click here)
i'll talk about everything here..hopefully and i will try to update it regularly or daily - if i got the mood ;P
my mood is a bit down today... (see 90blog for the reason)
so what do people usually start in their blog anyway??? hummmmmm..
i'm so pathetic, can't even make my own words..gee..thinking.. .. .. ..
nope i dunno what to say anymore...
but then again .. lets try..

today is the 18th day of fasting and i loss 3 kg of my weight...huhuhu im hoping it will stay that way .. hihihi...
ow i gotta chat with all my family yesterday (FYI, the whole 6 ppl - mom, dad and 4 daughters - of my family are separated in 4 different distance places... gee what a family)
kinda miss them..( i take that back) i really miss them...
my older sist is having new baby boy, his name is ..ummmm.. wildan something something .. can't really remember.. but if i do, ill post it...
so she kinda show him (via web cam of course)...he's so cute, i wanna hold him too!!!
hooo...so sweet and small..
and and ..umm..my other sistas, uuk, well she is really coping well with her new school.. she's living with my auntie...
i gotta hear all their voices again..
but, they cant hear my voice (dont have mic...shit!!.. i should borrow one).. a dissapoinment i rarely realise... gih
see...i gotta wrap this up.. it's becoming too long, too boring to read if it's too long..
aaah so troublesome
(sorry for my grammar...im not good in english..kinda suck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home